Hơn 100 đại biểu tham dự diễn đàn TNXHDN lần thứ 27

13.04.2015

Ngày 8/4/2015 tại TP. Hồ Chí Minh, hơn 100 đại diện DN, tổ chức và chuyên gia đã tham dự Diễn đàn TNXXHDN chủ đề lao động “Đào tạo nội bộ thế nào để tăng năng suất lao động.[more]

Gần 80 đại biểu tham dự Diễn đàn TNXHDN chủ đề Lao động

07.04.2015

Ngày 7/4/2015, tại Hà Nội, gần 80 đại diện đến từ các DN, tổ chức, chuyên gia về Lao động đã tham dự Diễn đàn TNXHDN về chủ đề Lao động: TỔ CHỨC ĐÀO TẠO NỘI BỘ NHƯ THẾ NÀO ĐỂ TĂNG NĂNG SUẤT DOANH NGHIỆP. [more]

HOW INTERNAL TRAINING CAN BE SET UP TO IMPROVE PRODUCTIVITY

02.04.2015

Human resource is the key factor for business development. Enterprises, therefore, put loads of efforts on recruitment and training. Nevertheless, their efforts sometimes do not bring in what they want. Many of them still get...[more]

Delivering CSR Local Advisor Certificate to 18 people

20.01.2015

The Representative Office of VCCI Nghe An has delivered CSR Local Advisor Certificate to 18 representatives of businesses and organizations in the province. [more]

Visiting five enterprises in Nghe An Province

10.11.2014

During his visit to five companies in Nghe An province on the 23rd and 24th of October 2014, Chief Technical Adviser on CSR Mr. Florian Beranek, together with CSR Consultants, received many ideas and comments on labour,...[more]

More than 130 representatives of businesses, associations, and organizations attended the Workshop on Responsible and Sustainable Business!

07.11.2014

Around 90% of attendees at the workshop, which was held on 22 October, 2014, came from Nghe An province, with the remaining 10% coming from Ha Tinh province. [more]

Workshop on Responsible and Sustainable Business

20.10.2014

In the context when clients are tightening their requirements in both technical and social terms, how can enterprises achieve their goals of long-term development and social responsibility? This question will be discussed during...[more]

Displaying results ###SPAN_BEGIN###%s to %s out of ###SPAN_BEGIN###%s
<< First < Previous 1-7 8-14 15-21 22-28 29-35 36-37 Next > Last >>